Don’t let them win - not everyone has given up on you. #DefyInjury #hope Click To TweetJosh had a background in snow boarding and hoped to make his living in that fashion. One day, everything changed for Josh. He attempted a jump and things didn’t go exactly as he had planned. Josh ended up over shooting the jump on take off and he landed a few feet short of his target. He landed on the back of his neck. He heard a loud crunch and then he heard the bone exploding in his neck. It was a truly unbelievable moment in his life!
Josh realized at that moment that all he wanted was all of the things that he took for granted.
Don’t miss a minute of Josh’s story – his perspective will inspire and challenge you to make every moment count!
This interview is packed with hope. Josh shares hope to everyone he comes in contact with. He will tell everyone that they do have hope, no matter what science and medicine say.
Josh’s Words of Hope:
- “If you have doubts, that’s when things can happen.”
- “You have to push the limits. You have to push the elements.
- “The feeling of accomplishment is bigger than any reward you will ever get.”
- “It’s the quiet times when the “devil” comes into your head and tells you to give up.”
- “It’s a constant job to keep your mind healthy.”
- “I believe if I had never played sports, I would not have survived. I would not have known how to fight.”
- “I didn’t like being told I could not do something”
Grab a copy of Josh’s book – Relentless: Walking Against All Odds today! Be inspired!